We are always looking for something for our facial cleansing that really cleanses without dehydration, especially oily or combination skin with some drawbacks of black spots and excess shine. When we recommend a special soap for granites this usually causes dryness in our face causing it to flake.
This is why we created our activated bamboo charcoal soap makes it the perfect complement to wash our face. Because when we use them together we gently exfoliate and detoxify our skin. Our formula with natural ingredients the skin feel soft and hydrated after washing.
Do not forget to visit your dermatologist in severe cases of skin problems. The activated charcoal or activated charcoal is a porous charcoal material. It is known since antiquity for its extraordinary capacity of adsorption, as well as its purifying and detoxifying properties.
Activated charcoal natural soap
Handmade natural soap made from coconut activated charcoal, palo santo and coconut oil for daily skin care of any age. NO parabens, dyes, synthetic perfumes, mineral oils or other toxic ingredients. Ideal for oily skin, acne, detoxify and deep cleanse, reduce spots and eliminate the bad smell of the skin.
- Its aroma helps fight stress, depression and anxiety.
- Remove excess oil from the skin.
- It helps to eliminate acne.
- It helps to clarify, soften and gently exfoliate the skin.
- Help in treatments against psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc.
- Detoxify and deep clean the skin.
- Eliminates bacteria and viruses from the skin.
- Reduce skin spots.
- Eliminate the bad smell of the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- Leave the skin soft and perfumed.
- Nourish and moisturize the skin.
Ingredients: Coconut activated charcoal, essential oil of palo santo, coconut oil, vegetable glycerin.
The most used activated charcoal in natural cosmetics is obtained by calcination of coconut husks, then thermal activation in the presence of water vapor, without the use of chemical products. Coconut shells produce a very fine pore charcoal, so its adsorbent capacity is much higher, since it has a higher density than coals obtained from soft woods, cellulose residues or petroleum residues.
Uses of activated charcoal in natural cosmetics
- As an active ingredient in purifying and detoxifying masks
- Exfoliating products (to remove impurities and contaminants)
- As a coloring in soaps (intense black). In soaps by cold saponification to make marbling or contrast patterns. Add in the trace.
- Makeup products (mascara, eyeliners, kohls, eye shadows, etc). In this sense it is a good alternative as a black colorant for people with allergies (or who wish to avoid mineral oxides).