What does it mean to have a mind without limits? Is it possible to increase our mental power?
If you have ever wondered if it is possible to increase your mental power, you are part of that small group of people who are not satisfied with their current situation. You are willing to look within yourself, be responsible for your personal growth and assume the consequences of their actions.
So, ask yourself: Are you like this kind of person? Would you like to be the lion that differentiates itself among the rest of the sheep in this world?
If the answer is yes, then you will have 10 things you should know to increase your mental power and have a mind without limits.
How to increase your mental power
# 1. The “rules” are for those who invented them
To increase your mental power you must understand that in the world there are three types of people when talking about the rules:
- Those who make them: these people make the rules so that everyone follows them.
- Those who break them: these have committed to break every new rule that comes out. That is, those who want to leave the comfort zone.
- Those who change them: unlike the previous ones, they understand them but believe that there is a better way to do it, and they will try to find it and change the paradigm.
Before continuing reading, ask yourself in all honesty, what kind of person are you in terms of the rules?
# 2. The only thing that is preventing you from standing out is “you”
There are people with little mental power in this world (and not a few) who will always blame and blame others for everything that happen in their lives.
- If you are one of those people, stop looking the other way and focus on the real problem: You.
- You are not reading this to feel good about yourself, but so that you are clear that if you want something in life, that if you want to increase your mental power, that if you want to change that position in which you are, the only responsible and directly related to do it it’s you, absolutely nobody else.
- If you want to learn how to be a millionaire , successful and famous, or to have a family that loves you, enjoy an exotic trip, have your own business, and lead a life full of happiness …
- All you have to do is look in the mirror and observe the person responsible for making it happen.
- Stop saying you cannot, and rather practice your mental power by asking who can stop me?
- Remember something, nobody is going to make your dreams come true, and they will not do it for a very simple reason; because they are not your dreams, they are yours.
# 3. When you fall to the ground get up and say that it was not enough to finish you
Life will take care of making you fall. In fact, life will not be easy for you or for anyone; You will have doubts, frustrations, difficult moments and challenges to take without knowing how everything will end.
- Having this clear, stop complaining about your situation and work to get out of it. You have two options:
- You can stay on the ground, complaining and saying that your life is very hard; playing a victim role.
- Or, you can use this fall as motivation to get up, to make yourself stronger, develop an unbreakable mental power and have those guts necessary to succeed and be successful.
- Remember that the main actor and determining character of the path of your life is you. So ask yourself, what decision are you going to make today?
# 4. Do not let others define you
If you are living to satisfy your parents, partner, sister, brother, friends and grandparents, everyone will know how to be happy, all but you.
In other words, it does not matter what others say to you, but you decide who you will be and what you will be part of in your life you will never manage to live your lifestyle; you will live many lives, less yours.
This is your life, so confront it. That you are going to defend something that nobody is interested in, that you are going to die doing it … well, do it, but let that be your decision. What will be difficult? Of course, nobody has told you that it will not be, but it will be worth it.
# 5. Do not expect anything from anyone, only from you
When it comes to what you want to do and achieve in your life, the only person who has a voice and vote is you. When you think of those things that can make you happy, only you are able to do it.
That is why if you think that other people are going to bring you happiness or what you love so much, the only thing you are doing is giving up your mental power, wasting your time and a valuable opportunity.
The day you recognize and work for it, you will be above the majority of people with whom you spend your days.
# 6. Never give up on yourself
A fact: Someone is going to fail you, he will renounce you. We are all human and surely someone will disappoint you, make a mistake or change, and you will stop being one of their priorities.
Having this information as a basis, why would you decide to give up yourself? Is there any other element more important to you than your well-being? How do you expect to offer welfare to others if not even you have it?
No matter how hard everything becomes, how alone you feel; it does not matter how much other people hate you and wish you were dead … never in your life renounce your principles and what you feel is right .
When these moments arrive (because they will surely happen), look at yourself in the mirror and say the following:
- I will never give up: neither today, nor tomorrow, nor any day. There is no person or thing that is going to stop me on my way to fulfill my life purpose. I have a lot of work to do, so I’m not going to give up.
- “Never give up. Today will be difficult, and tomorrow may be worse, but the day after tomorrow, the sun will rise “: Jack Ma
# 7. Keep things simple
Why do you always have to make everything more complicated? Do you have an answer to this question? Have you done it at least?
Perhaps one of the reasons why you tend to complicate everything is that you have never proposed to simplify your life, you think that living in a “complicated” way you are being productive.
So the next time you are assuming something big or complicated in your life, do the exercise of simplifying it, how? Dividing it into smaller fractions, into simpler activities, into short-term objectives.
You will be surprised at the amount of pressure and stress that you will take away if you decide to approach your life in a much simpler way.
# 8. When you are doubting, act
Doing something small is better than doing nothing at all. That is, any activity, however simple, may increase your mental power, stay still, no.
Most people get stuck in life thinking, imagining and even dreaming about how their lives will be in the future, but they do not do anything about it to get there.
They think that imagining and dreaming about it helps, when the reality is that if you do not take the first step, you will never approach your goals.
If you are afraid to do it, think about the worst that can happen. In truth you have stopped doing many things not because of what might happen, but because of what you imagine that it can be and it never happens.
Do not get stuck in your fears or uncertainties; The best solution you have for them is to go out and act. Run.
# 9. Planning and taking action will help you destroy your fears
We are all afraid there is not a single person on this planet who does not have, and whoever tells you is deceiving you.
So the important thing is not the fears, what matters are the way we assume and overcome these fears.
“I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying”: Jay Z
An alternative that you have to overcome them is planning. You must plan what you are going to do every time you feel fear, so you will not have to sit down to analyze and stay paralyzed with panic considering all your possibilities.
If you already know that a situation or decision can scare you, define an action plan from before on which you will base yourself to assume this situation.
# 10. Who has more “passion” than you? No one
This is quite simple; it does not matter what people have told you or for the moments that you have had to pass … always remember it.
Passion, or purpose, is what gets you out of bed when everyone is still asleep. It is what makes you lift again after having failed and fallen to the ground.
This makes you look at those who doubt you and tell them that you will achieve it. Passion is what separates entrepreneurs from the life of those who see it happen simply. This is, in short, what will increase your mental power.